Friday, June 13, 2008

Hunting Chaps For Sale

The good fight

Pulled by a blogger disrespectful towards the Church and the Catholic religion, I open this discussion. I'm ready to debate the topic that you'll want to choose.

promise that there will be complaints, but played in my house because I have to protect the discussion.
will be deleted every message containing a blasphemy .
I do not want to read absolutely. On my blog I can to prevent his presence.
education and civilization are the rules and principles that I hope will be respected.

Again, I do not want some publicity. I do not care, I have my vision and I have no interest in having more access to the blog: we do not bill a penny. But this blog has been opened to give a minimum of teaching and witness to people.
The debate that will be born will be useful.

It seems to me that everything is born from a discussion on ' abortion.
Well, the good fight can begin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment