Thursday, July 3, 2008

Tip Of Big Toe Hurts To Touch

Sexism poolside


La plurititolata squadra di pallanuoto femminile di Catania, l'Orizzonte Catania, ha appena esonerato Giusi Sick, the coach, only because she got pregnant!

Horizon Catania began in the national championship in 1985 with a young Giusi Malato in the pool. The first seven years
see the horizon always ranked second. After
Giusi grows and becomes the largest player in the history of water polo . More than Pele or Maradona was for football.
From 1992 to 2006 the league has not been more moved by Catania, bank Horizon! Giusi dragged his team to the sound of goals!
stradominio The soil is supported by the Italian Higher Education in Europe: the Horizon offers attendees number 8 Champions League ! The ability to

Giusi is contagious: it transforms the girls in the Horizon setter. setters who will win many European titles and the Olympic Games .

Giusi Malato is the only female player to win the gold cap , comparable to the Golden Ball trophy, only MALE AND FEMALE RUNNING TOGETHER FOR THE TITLE!

This year has been the Horizon coach. During the year she became pregnant. When he learned the company has added the second in a trainer to make her feel her breath on my neck.
She gave birth by Caesarean Diego to recover first. At the end
year as coach, won Giusi SCUDETTO AND CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!

Yet the company releases the same. A shame. An example of mobbing that probably would have pushed another woman to abortion.

The entire city of Catania is turning against the leadership of the team.
Despite the sport is certainly not a main topic of this blog, you need to give high visibility of the incident.
President Horizon has to hide his face with his hands when he walks the streets of Catania.

I enclose a letter of Giuseppe.

After several days of silence, during which I have disposed of the disappointment at the treatment received dalla società Orizzonte Catania di pallanuoto, ho deciso di dire la verità sull’esonero comunicatomi da parte della dirigenza.

Da donna, da mamma e da sportiva che conosce e rispetta i sani principi della competizione agonistica, non posso che restare sorpresa, delusa, esterrefatta nel rileggere le motivazioni per le quali sono stata allontanata.

Sorpresa perché, se non sbaglio, in questa stagione, l’ Orizzonte ha vinto sia lo scudetto che la Coppa Campioni .
Delusa perché non mi aspettavo, sul piano umano, soprattutto, un trattamento simile da gente con cui ho condiviso un sesto della mia giornata. Esterrefatta nel leggere le dichiarazioni sulla mia colpevole maternità. guilty of having given birth to my son . Guilty and, therefore, not able to handle a season at the highest levels.

I wonder, then: the 24 years that I have given everything, absolutely everything to my company, an athletic, love the colors of Catania have been forgotten? I hope at least that this happened in the minds of people on the one hand I smiled and rejoiced with me after every success. Second, of course, harbored a betrayal that I do not consider serious sport plane, but almost exclusively in human terms.

In recent years, in the water or poolside, I was proud to take up not only water polo, but also the name of my city. So proud I've sacrificed, all the months of my pregnancy until delivery. In fact, I decided to give birth to Diego, the doctors agree, with a Caesarean to live up to my professional commitments and to continue, more proud than ever, the run-up to success in the Champions Cup.

not tell you what I feel for women: hide their real thoughts behind the event, for myself and for my real friends, delighted as the birth of my son, Diego, is a cowardly : you can not build a castle solid on the sand.

Executives say only one thing: I hope you give your children a different example, certainly more educational than what I received io. Sul piano sportivo, visto che vivo in questo mondo da molti anni, so benissimo che la scelta di incaricare un altro allenatore covava da tempo e che l’incarico a Formiconi è stato pensato prima della fine della stagione, quando io sono stata affiancata da Pier Luigi. Mi è stato detto che era una piccola precauzione per non restare scoperti nel caso in cui avessi partorito nei giorni della partita. Invece sono stata trattata come la peggiore persona al mondo.
Tradita dagli amici più sorridenti e gentili, almeno dinanzi a me. Tanto gentili che mi avevano proposto di allenare il vivaio. Incarico nobilissimo, ma altrettanto dispendioso sul piano dell’impegno e durissimo su quello tecnico. Per dirla in altre parole: l’applicazione is maximum for a coach that is in A1 with the guys that come in the pool the first day. I think so.

short, lies upon lies to cover strategic moves that, for heaven's sake, are more than legitimate. What I would like to reiterate is that, after many years of effort (regardless of success, thankfully arrived in large numbers) I think I deserve a different treatment. Not only me, but especially my family, offended, even mocked publicly whether it is true that I should leave the team to take care of my 24 hours on 24 patients.

thank especially the people of Catania, moved today to all that applause bestowed Massimino stadium as a symbol to Giusi Malato the city triumphed. Thanks to the managers for the opportunity I was given: to train the Horizon of Catania was an honor and has enriched me both technically and human, although this final treatment.
Girls thanks for the renewal of the commitment and support, but also for the great affection that unites me to all of them today and reiterate the greatest good luck for the next season. A Formiconi, who was my coach, I wish you good work.
Executives ask you to be honest most humanly in the future, but I renew my challenge. Maybe we'll meet again, this time from opponents.

Giusi Malato

0 comments:

Post a Comment